If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use this website.
The information we receive, and how we use it, depends on what you do when visiting our website. We collect and use your non-personal information (information that is not identifiable to you personally) differently from your personal information.
Non-personal information is information we collect through this website that does not identify you as an individual person. It may include information such as the following:
- details of your visits to our website, including traffic data, location data, the pages you visit, the search terms you use, the links on which you click, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the website;
- information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type; and
- personal information that has been made non-personal or anonymized (that is, information that no longer reflects or references an individually-identifiable user).
If you visit our website to read or download information, such as information about one of our products, we may automatically collect certain non-personal information about you from your computer. This information is collected from your computer’s web browser. If you only read or download information on our website, we do not collect or learn your name, e-mail address, home address, or other personal information about you. The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Web Beacons. Pages of our the website may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs. pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
When browsing our website, you may do so anonymously. However, we may collect information (including name, address, telephone number, email address, device location, transaction information, credit card information and date of birth) when you:
- place an order;
- return an item or make an exchange;
- inquire about our products and services, or request a catalog;
- participate in a marketing survey, promotion or event;
- submit a question via email, phone or fax;
- register to receive additional information regarding our products and/or services; or
- sign up for a newsletter or email updates.
Should you desire to update your personal information, you may do so at any time by contacting us in writing at the contact information listed below.
Using Information We Collect
We may use the information we collect from you through this website to provide you with access to this website and to help us make this website more useful to visitors. In addition, we may use your information:
- fulfill and track your orders;
- to personalize your access to our website;
- to develop records, including records of your personal information;
- to customize our communications with you;
- for analytical purposes and to research, develop and improve programs, products, services and content;
- to protect our rights or property;
- to protect someone’s health, safety or welfare; and
- to comply with a law or regulation, court order or other legal process.
In the ordinary course of business, we may share some personal information with companies that we hire to perform services or functions on our behalf. For example, we may use different vendors or suppliers to ship you products that you order on our website. In these cases, we provide the vendor with information to process your order such as your name and mailing address. In all cases in which we share your personal information with a third party, we will not authorize them to keep, disclose or use your information with others except for the purpose of providing the services we asked them to provide. We will not sell, exchange or publish your personal information, except in conjunction with a corporate sale, merger, dissolution, or acquisition.
We may be legally compelled to release your personal information in response to a court order, subpoena, search warrant, law or regulation. We may cooperate with law enforcement authorities in investigating and prosecuting website visitors who violate our rules or engage in behavior which is illegal or harmful to other visitors.
Your Access to and Control Over Personal Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or telephone number on our website:
- see what personal information we have about you;
- change or correct any personal information we have about you; and
- express any concern you have about our use of your personal information.
Any queries about Horseware’s Data Protection should be forwarded to John Nealon by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Privacy of Children
Our website is intended for business use. Our website is not intended for use by children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. We strongly suggest that parents monitor the internet usage of their children.
Please be advised that our website may contain links to third-party websites. The linked sites are not under the control of Horseware Ireland and we are not responsible for the contents or privacy practices of any linked site or any link on a linked site. The user is responsible for obtaining privacy policies from any website not owned by Horseware Ireland.
Security is very important to us. We also understand that security is important to you. We take reasonable steps to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. You should keep in mind that no internet transmission is ever 100% secure or error-free. In particular, email sent to or from this website may not be secure, and you should therefore take special care in deciding what information you send to us via email.
1350 Cunningham Road
Kinston, NC 28501