Unless otherwise specified by Horseware, you may return any regular priced item purchased through the Website within 14 days of receipt. This means that during this period if you change your mind or decide for any other reason that you do not want to receive or keep an item, you can notify us of your decision to return the item and receive a refund. We do not offer refunds or exchanges on sale items or in the case of merchandise that has been worn, used, or altered in any way. If your regular priced clothing item is in like-new condition, you may exchange your clothing item for a different size or color, provided it has not been worn, used or altered.
The easiest way to do this is to:
- Email AAcustomerserviceUSA@horseware.com to request a refund or exchange and we will assign you a returns authorization number.
- Mail your return item to:
Alessandro Albanese Returns
1350 Cunningham Road
Kinston, NC 28501
- Include in your package a signed letter stating the reason for your return and the original receipt, along with your returns authorization number. All returns MUST have your returns authorization number stated on the letter.
- If you are requesting an exchange, please specify the item, size, color and any other necessary identifying information of the item you would like to receive.
Upon receipt of the above, we will:
- Refund you the price you paid for any properly returned item(s). However, please note we will reduce your refund to reflect any reduction in the value of the goods, if this has been caused by your handling them in a way which would not be permitted in a shop.
- Original delivery fees are refunded only if returns are for defective products or incorrectly packed or shipped orders.
- Make any refunds due to you as soon as commercially reasonably.
We will refund you on the credit card or debit card used by you to pay.